Legal Agreement Repository Team Member
Locations: Wroclaw, Poland
Team description The Legal Agreement Repository (LAR) Team maintains a repository of contracts which are in scope for US, EMEA and other regulatory/ business requirements, and works closely with colleagues in Pittsburgh, as well as our legal and technology teams and global business partners.
As a successful candidate you will be given an opportunity to develop an understanding of over 300 contract types across the suite of products offered by the enterprise. During first months in the role you will be provided with comprehensive on-the job training and will be able to:
- Identify, analyze and assemble key legal clauses.
- Review amended and new agreements as well as historic exposure backlog to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Partner with Operations and Legal teams to review artificial intelligence software-extracted provisions and identify & attribute additional data terms. Examples of contract documentation supported includes, but is not limited to, ISDA Master Agreements, Master Securities Lending Agreements, Rehypothecation Agreements, Trust Agreements, and Sub-Custody Agreements.
- Participate in projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the process.
- Interact with technology and business representatives to support the end-to-end process.
- Interact closely with Lead Documentation Specialist, Operations, and Legal team members to ensure operation efficiencies and data quality standards are met.
What we offer apart from BNYM packages:
- Opportunities to build project management and technical skills on the job.
- Potential for career progression, both within the team and within the wider firm.
- Working in an international environment and speaking with colleagues around the globe.
- Working with and learning from professionals.
If you like:
- Reading and analyzing legal documentation.
- Managing multiple projects / initiatives.
- Working with colleagues to meet deadlines and / or deliver significant results.
- Attention to detail.
- Communicating complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Using initiative to achieve challenging goals.
- Building relationships within / across groups.
- Working with computers, including MS Office, or desire to build technical skills.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Speak English fluently.
- An interest in financial services, with a legal focus.
- At least a degree level education; Legal / Finance or similar field will be an advantage, however, we equally welcome graduates of all degrees.
- Experience working with contracts and legal documentation would be a strong asset.
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.).
- Language training course.
- Onsite kindergarten.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs.
What is more:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Location: Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
- Working hours: Local; no shift or weekend work.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.