KYC Review Analyst (Banks&Regulated Brokers)
Are you paying attention to details? Do you know what AML stands for?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- collect relevant documents and information
- identify PEP's and Negative News
- review and process incoming documents for clients,
- support client's advisors with document management and any other queries while carrying out administrative tasks
You’ll be working in the Banks and Regulated Brokers Reviews team in Zabierzów. You will conduct due diligence checks on existing clients. You will be responsible for collecting relevant documents and information, analyzing negative news in order to manage and mitigate the risk of being involved in money laundering, financing terrorism or other illegal activities. You will be working with our business partners from Switzerland.
- bachelor or master degree
- excellent attention to details
- ability to communicate effectively with all project personnel and other business area contacts
- strong time management, prioritization, work organization and multitasking skills
- fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS