White Star Real Estate (White Star) is a diversified real estate company whose core businesses include property acquisitions and development, asset and property management. White Star has completed over 50 projects in Europe including many landmark office, retail, warehouse and residential projects, as well as further expanding its engagement into Venture Capital investment in innovative technologies for real estate.
Strategy and Investment Associate
ABOUT THE JOB:
White Star is looking for an ambitious individual to work in all aspects of the business with a long-term goal of becoming a Partner in the company. If you are an innovation-driven, curious person, intrapreneur, willing to take on own projects, including venture investment, then come and join us.
- gather, compile, investigate, and analyze market data to identify potential development or investment opportunities,
- research and implementation regarding smart solutions for real estate,
- lead and join various projects related to the strategy of the company,
- research on startups and innovation for the company investment portfolio,
- ensure projects are completed on time and within the budget,
- cooperate with all departments of the company across many fields,
- complete various financial, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- bachelors and or Master’s degree. Business, Engineering or related field would be a plus,
- organized and able to multi-task with limited supervision while adhering to deadlines and maintaining high quality,
- experience with startups or construction of office/warehouse/retails buildings or architecture is a plus, but not required,
- ability to work independently, but equally well as part of a team, in a fast-moving, demanding, and often rapidly-changing environment,
- good project management and computer skills (MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel),
- strong verbal and written communication skills. Only English is required, but other language skills are a plus,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate issues and provide solutions and recommendations,
- interest in innovation and new technologies.
What we offer:
- work directly with Heads of Departments, Partners, Clients and CEO,
- leadership role on strategic projects,
- being a member of a funding team to major prop-tech VC fund,
- cross-functional job with exposure to all departments,
- work with an ambitious team with a top background (McKinsey, VC-backed startups, etc.) and education (Harvard, Stanford, King’s College London, University College London, SGH, etc.),
- flexibility on development path after familiarizing with the business,
- benefits: sports card, private medical care.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button and motivational letter.