Internship in Vendor Management Services Team
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– collect, analyze, check, reconcile and report UBS data (e.g. financial, HR, performance and risk indicators)
– cooperate with senior stakeholders to enhance process and tools supporting information gathering
– participate in projects aiming at data quality improvements
– maintain vendor database and perform data cleansing, data gathering, quality reviews, data consolidation and validation
You’ll be working in the Vendor Management Services team in Zabierzow. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Corporate Services management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– a Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; Finance, Engineering, IT, or Math)
– very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access databases, MS Power Point; VBA knowledge would be an asset
– analytical skills - ability to process and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data
– proficiency in designing, documenting business processes
– ability to think out of the box with problem solving mind set
– ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– organized and detail oriented
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS