Tax Analyst (FATCA/AEI)
We’re looking for someone that can help us with:
– Monitoring of the completeness and validity of FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and AEI (Automatic Exchange of Information) information for UBS entities on internal system and IRS (Internal Revenue Service) portal
– Identifying gaps and following up with control owners to remediate identified issues before due dates
– Tracking all issues via excel and monitor remediation progress
– Maintaining and updating FATCA and AEI documentation tracker
– Providing support / advice to business in complying with FATCA and AEI regulations and internal FATCA and AEI policies and procedures
– Validating, consolidating and presenting findings in the monthly and bi-weekly meetings
You’ll be working in the AEI-FATCA / QI Competence Center team in Krakow as a member of the global tax team. Our role is to provide the different functions involved in FATCA, QI and AEI related processes with timely and qualitative responses in order to avoid errors in FATCA, QI and AEI relevant processes, which could pose risks to UBS’s compliance. We provide responsive service to clients and investors by answering operational related queries based on agreed procedures and FAQs.
– Bachelor's degree or above (preferably legal/tax/financial background)
– Previous experience in FATCA and AEI (Automatic Exchange of Information also known as Common Reporting Standard CRS), and/or QI would be a benefit
– Effective team working / collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts as part of a global team across many jurisdictions
– Very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
– Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now: ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS