Internship in Management Support Team
Are you well organized and self-motivated individual looking for a wide variety of tasks? Do you have strong analytical skills and like to challenge current processes? We’re looking for someone exactly like that who can:
– support the Technology department in operational and daily business matters
– work closely with the Business Management team, Program Managers and Team Leads on project-based tasks as well as day-to-day activities
– provide support to management in collecting documents, presentations and other communications, ensuring appropriate messaging
– offer organizational services and support related to working infrastructure and equipment
You will be working in the global Fixed Income Rates and Credit Technology team, based in Wrocław, Dominikański office. The Rates & Credit team is a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused & friendly team, present in 8 cities in 6 countries covering US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our job is to create and deliver innovative solutions for business problems whilst maintaining a complex and multifaceted platform.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- fluent in English
- a can do attitude, pro-active in learning new tasks
- an interest in program / project financials and resource forecasting
- an interest in working in support / client service role (PMO, Business Management)
- exceptional work organization skills (yeah we're not kidding)
- adaptability to changing environment - you need to be sure you a high variety of tasks is what you like, we find it exciting!
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now: ubs.com/polandcareers.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS