Graduate Opportunities: Intermediate Representative, Fund/Client Accounting
Operations bring together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. Operations help clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 36 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - Operations are working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Operations manage investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
The team service offering includes daily reconciliation of trades and cash positions, trade bookings, cash reporting. They assist in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating procedures. Additionally, they prepare cash and asset reconciliations and perform price tolerance checks.
- Prepare and calculate accurate NAVs across all funds within deadlines.
- Adhere to BNY Mellon standard procedures and controls.
- Prepare cash and asset reconciliation's for review and sign off by Supervisor.
- Perform price tolerance checks.
- Communicate any operational issues that arise to Supervisor.
- Maintain daily/monthly files as selected by fund Supervisor in a manner suitable for future review by Supervisor and internal auditors.
- Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable.
- Keep Supervisor informed of any issues and their progress and highlighting any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency.
- Ensure client specific monthly checklists as allocated by Supervisor are completed according to the agreed timetable for review.
- University Education: BA or/and MA in finances, economics, accounting, administration, financial markets, management, mathematics etc.
- Very good English skills.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Windows-based computer applications.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure within set deadlines.
- Works well in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to manage and supervise the team’s workflow.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3 or Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Administrator/Senior Fund Accountant role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.