Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing complex financial information? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first?
We’re looking for a finance reporting specialist to:
– support the business' financial decision-making process by providing analysis and reporting on Net New Money, Client Assets, and revenue projections
– report management information data on behalf of internal parties – including mandate / fund and client financial activity reports
– collaborate with colleagues in multiple locations on continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
– produce financial information and confirm compliance with global regulators like FINMA, FINRA and the SEC.
You’ll be working in the Net New Money & Invested Asset Control team in Zabierzów. Our globally-focused finance team supports the bank by measuring its capacity to attract clients' assets for the Asset Management and Wealth Management business divisions.
We are the subject matter experts that provide our senior stakeholders with expert and functional advice for all Net New Money and Invested Asset related matters, including providing stable and reliable reporting and data control to our internal (Markets, Controlling, Group, Internal Audit) and external partners (FINMA, SNB and External Audit).
– Master’s degree or equivalent in finance, accounting or similar field
– ideally 2 years of experience in a similar role focusing on financial controlling and reporting within the financial services industry
– experience in data analysis, financial reporting and reconciliation of financial data
– methodical, concise and accurate work style, with strong attention to detail and deadlines
– enthusiastic approach to change management and continuous improvement
– excellent communicator who can adapt style to audience
– perfectly fluent level of written and spoken English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS