Investment Guideline Monitoring Analyst
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for Investment Guideline Monitoring Analyst to:
- monitor and control Portfolio Managers` investment decisions
- perform detailed analysis of client investment management agreements and seeking clarification of guidelines from the business where necessary
- attach/test rules to coded account and document/update of knowledge repositories and workflow tools that form part of the process chain
- liaise with front office personnel e.g. Client Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers and Traders.
You’ll be working in the Investment Guideline Monitoring team in Eximius Business Park, Zabierzow. Our role is to support the EMEA, America and APAC regions and to provide accurate investigation of potential breaches, investments that are not in line with the signed contract. Key objective of the role is to be very precise and consecutive in reading and interpreting the contracts.
- at least 2 years experience in financial environment
- an understanding of financial instruments and their attributes
- a graduate of finance, banking, economics, accountancy, law
- very good in English both spoken and written
- very good Excel skills
- analytical and detail-oriented approach and the ability to provide practical solutions, able to work across teams and functions
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- knowledge of German, French would be an additional asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS