A Global Client Relations Analyst will provide support on day-to-day account servicing and reporting needs for institutional clients located in the EMEA region. The employee will coordinate with other GCSS hubs and perform reporting related functions via automated platforms or by creating presentation materials manually for non-standard requests. What is more, the person will identify reporting requirements and coordinate deliveries with other business units as needed, as well as provide subject matter expertise on production/problem resolution of client reporting and related services.
- Production and delivery of cyclical reports for institutional clients using automated platforms or manually in PowerPoint and other MS Office applications
- Production and delivery of ad hoc reports
- Ongoing client support as regards post-sale reporting materials and data gathering
- Responding to the needs of internal and external clients in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with business partners
- Effective communication with internal and external clients
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 - 2 years institutional financial services or comparable high-quality analytical experience required
- Familiarity with institutional clientele, products, servicing needs, and information standards
- Experience working in a global business environment with diverse cultures and time zones
- Experience in report creation using PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with client communications and reporting systems/packets
- Computer Literate (working knowledge in all MS applications with strong proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint, report production via web-based user interface)
- Fluency in other foreign languages is a plus (French, Italian, German, etc.)
- Ability to interact with team members in a multi-site and cross-functional environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal business partners with diverse areas of expertise (Client Services, Sales, Investment Risk, Portfolio Accounting, Portfolio Management, Product Management, Legal, Compliance etc.)
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; good common sense and judgment
- Ability to formulate and implement solutions with minimal guidance and structure
- Excellent documentation skills to capture solutions / workflows as repeatable and defined processes
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, Multisport Card, Staff investment program
- Stable employment conditions
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events