Internship in Service Delivery Team
Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- design new data analysis and reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation & presentation) for service billing and quality requirements
- manage internal customer queries relating to billing and reports
- collaborate across team and geographies to contribute to service data and reporting requests
- improve processes around sourcing data and automation of data production
- ensure all processes and reports are maintained and documented
- analyze and prepare reporting for process stakeholders
- support project management tasks.
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team and based in Krakow/Zabierzów (Eximius Business Park). We support the wider Service Management Center of Excellence by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our Corporate Center functions to the front office businesses around the world.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- A university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working Knowledge of SQL, VBA or Excel macro functionality
- Interest in Tableau or other Business Intelligence or visualization solutions
- Business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work in teams
- Concise and accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
- Adaptable and able to work across multiple cultures, functions and teams.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS