Who we're looking for
- Graduates of every faculties (Bachelor or Master's degree)
- Very good command of English;
- Comminicative level of Russian;
- Good command of MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and team-working skills;
- Professional experience is not a must but internship with a financial institution or in a compliance function will be an asset.
Your future role
- Information search, analysis and interpretation;
- Required documents collection and verification of their correctness;
- Performing background searches (negative media releases, sanction search, checks in databases, etc.);
- Project data/ client verification to minimize risk for Deloitte;
- Cooperation with requestors and managers from Deloitte Central Europe (DCE) countries;
- Conducting risk consultations with DCE risk leaders;
- Cooperation with other teams within Risk Operations Center;
What we offer
- Work in one of the world’s largest professional firm’ Shared Service Center (back office function);
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Stable working environment (regular working hours, permanent contract);
- Working days from Monday to Friday;
- Benefits for employees (Multisport card, private medical healthcare, travel insurance, bike rental, occasional events in the office).
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Risk Operations Center (ROC) provides Client & Engagement Acceptance services for Deloitte practices across 19 countries in Central Europe:
- AML-KYC (“Anti-Money Laundering - Know Your Client”) procedures based on Deloitte policies and local countries’ law with regards to potential and existing clients including:
- identification of ownership structure, background checks, verification of international sanctions;
- Analysis of the scope of services provided to the client (or to be provided to prospective client) and verification whether there is or might be any conflict of interest.
Risk Operations Center makes sure that projects delivered by our offices from 19 countries in Central Europe are consistent with internal policies and no conflict to provide services is identified.
Every day we cooperate with people in different roles and locations within DCE and globally what allows us to develop our language and interpersonal skills.