Internship in Group Tax EMEA
Would you like to learn more about the international taxation system and transfer pricing? Do you enjoy performing numerical and qualitative analyses of business activities? Do you like working together in a cross-divisional environment? We are looking for someone like you who can help us with:
- review and preparation of the transfer pricing documentation for UBS EMEA entities;
- analysis of transactions between UBS entities; Liaison with contacts in the Business Divisions, Group Finance and external advisors to gain a better understanding of intra-group transactions;
- data collection for SOX and compliance related purposes (e.g. CIT and VAT return filings);
- other ad-hoc tasks related to GTX EMEA matters;
You will be working in Group Tax EMEA, located in Zabierzow. We have team members in London, Moscow, Frankfurt and Krakow. The role will be varied but primarily focused on the transfer pricing documentation for UBS entities in the EMEA region.
Your paid internship will last 6 months, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- strong analytical skills, with a sharp eye for detail;
- good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel);
- fluency in English (both written and spoken),
- a keen interest in working on compliance topics, an understanding of the intra-group hard transfer system and a background in tax would be an advantage,
- a student of Law, Accounting or Finance
- an effective communicator and good in report writing and presentation skills;
- a goal oriented person with a high level of initiative;
- good in time management and organizational skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS