Liquidity and Funding Analyst
Are you interested in a professional career in liquidity and funding environment? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you independent and self-driven? We search for the candidate who can:
- calculate daily liquidity & funding (L&F) position of UBS based on various stress scenarios
- provide independent review of L&F models to identify and mitigate potential risks
- produce reports at Group and regional level, conduct financial analysis and comment results
- implement, validate and develop internal L&F models
- deliver complex manual inputs for the calculation
- support compliance with both internal and external requirements to protect the bank against liquidity risk.
This is unique opportunity to strengthen the L&F Production and Control Services in Financial Accounting & Controlling (FAC) supporting Group Treasury (GT) . The mandate of GT is to manage and govern the Liquidity and Funding, interest rate and cash flow hedge models.
Group Treasury is a pivotal when it comes to monitoring and managing liquidity and funding risks of UBS.
The L&F Production and Control Services team in Krakow maintains and develops regulatory L&F models, such as Basel III Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) or Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR). The team is also responsible for development and continuous improvement bank's internal models such as Cash Capital (CC) or Structural Liquidity Gap (SLG).
- university degree with financial or economics background
- work experience preferably in Treasury, Controlling, Accounting or in the Financial Reporting (preferably 2 years or more)
- good understanding of banking and finance industry
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA or SQL would be an additional asset)
- strong analytical skills with attention to details
- fluent in English (written and spoken)
- a good communicator and confident in dealing with peers as well as stakeholders in multiple locations
- flexible, resilient team player with positive attitude
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily and monthly tasks.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS