As Project Accountant, you’ll be joining our in-house corporate accounting department. You will become an important part of our global team by providing accounting support within our systems to the project delivery efforts for our clients and internal teams.
The Project Accountant interprets accounting data, analyzes reports and recommends follow-up actions to take in accordance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles). In this role, you will help identify and monitor project revenue/cost variances as well as issue client invoices.
Our Project Accountant:
- maintains projects in Oracle according to the company policies and procedures;
- reviews contract terms and associated information to ensure project setup generates appropriate results;
- issues and reviews client invoices to ensure they are in accordance with the contract terms;
- monitors project balances on Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress and Billing In Excess accounts;
- analyzes and verifies internal consistency, completeness and accuracy of project data, revenue and cost budgets/forecasts;
- provides month-end reporting on project performance including gross margin variances;
- prepares ad hoc journal entries and analyzes specific cost or project account ledgers;
- applies best practices and company policies throughout all phases of a project;
- contacts other departments and outside vendors, suppliers and clients to resolve cross functional pending items;
- provides work leadership for Junior Project Accountants;
- meets weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines as outlined in company policies and best practices;
- Participates in internal and external audit.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- degree in Finance or Accounting, equivalent major or equivalent experience;
- at least 2 years of professional accounting experience;
- fluency in both written and spoken English;
- working knowledge of ERP system, preferably Oracle;
- advanced analytical skills;
- willingness to support different time zones will be an asset.
- international working environment and unique company culture;
- personal development opportunities;
- friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team;
- full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications;
- benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other.
Apply by "Aplikuj Teraz" button.