Internship in Equity Derivatives Sales Team
Are you a good communicator? Do you have strong problem solving skills? We’re looking for someone like that who will help us:
- set up structured products on Bloomberg, Telekurs (Bondfloor) and other systems
- make sure that price feeds are correctly reflected on the market
- support sales people in product issuance at UBS Investment Bank
- prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
- participate in handling ad-hoc client's requests
- process improvement and customisation of new tools/reports.
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow). We collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and Middle Office Teams located in Switzerland to provide a suite of high quality tasks and services for the region. With our tasks and activities we directly impact clients of UBS AG in Switzerland and execute them with the highest level of diligence. This role involves a number of post trade and client supporting functions that are directly linked to the overall service quality and client experience we provide for Equity Derivatives products traded in Switzerland.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension based on 30-40 hour week.
- some knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives)
- basic understanding of VBA programming or interested to learn
- good English skills (spoken and written)
- natural commitment in problem solving
- enthusiastic approach to client service
- continuous improvement approach
- comfortable in prioritizing workload and working under pressure.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS