Internship in Operations Team
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing data and producing reports? We' re looking for someone like that to help us:
– provide basic data analysis,
– prepare reports,
– support Regulatory Reporting Department with risk communication,
– building strong internal relationships with key contacts within the middle office: transaction reporting, technology and other operations teams,
– manage given deadlines.
You will be working in Transactions Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance team, based in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
We are providing the quality assurance for transaction and position reporting to various exchanges and industry related self-regulatory organizations and ensure it is complete, accurate and delivered in a timely manner. This is accomplish this by performing reconciliations and managing our exception management process across reporting jurisdictions and/ or business analyst work including re-engineering, implementing control/risk management improvements.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, and will require a 30-40 hour coverage per week.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Motivation to develop knowledge and gain experience in the area of regulatory landscape and risk – operational, regulatory and reputational;
– Analytical skills and problem solving ability;
– Strong attention to detail.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS