Internship in Business Management Office
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to UBS BSC Poland Management and governance Committees .
You should be a self-motivated individual who takes initiative and enjoys working in a dynamic team environment. You should be highly organized and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You will be proficient with technology and systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will need to work with limited supervision and maintain a professional manner with internal and external parties.
This role will support UBS BSC Poland Management Board and provide administrative support for all Poland company's governance committees.
In this role you will be a part of BM/BMO function which provides business-related services and support that is either of administrative, logistical, analytical or quality control nature to assist decision-making.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months, with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- very good written and spoken English
- graduate with bachelor's degree in business administration or other related studies
- a gift for analyzing and solving problems
- the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
- interest in legal matters would be an additional asset
- motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
- a great communicator and you know how to handle challenging situations
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS