In this role, you have the opportunity to
work on numerous and diverse data to curate reports that are crucial from the business perspective. You will learn a lot not only on data analysis but as well on maintaining and developing professional relationships with your future colleagues. Furthermore, after successful traineeship, you will have a chance to stay with Philips as a regular employee.
You are responsible for:
- supporting Analytics Team in daily responsibilities;
- database updating;
- working with Excel & data analysis on a daily basis;
- being a person in charge of Sales Force Applications – the tool our employees use in their daily work with clients;
- supporting Sales Team;
- liaising with the internal team daily to report any data issues.
You are a part of:
Analytics Team of four, based in Warsaw, who supports sales, marketing, and digital business units.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- graduate or student of the last year;
- good understanding of Excel;
- solution oriented, problem-solving mindset;
- can work independently and autonomously;
- be detail oriented and organized;
- possess exceptional time management skills;
- fluent Polish and English is a must.
In return, we offer you:
- 12-month contract with possibility to extend;
- training and development opportunities;
- yearly bonus based on performance achieved;
- possibility to participate in a group life insurance;
- private medical care with an option to extend it to family members;
- multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland;
- possibility to purchase Philips products with discount.
Intrested? Please apply by "Aplikuj Teraz" button.