Finance & Accounting Junior Specialist with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
- Dealing with e-mail and phone queries, maintaining a regular relationship with suppliers and client
- Identifying reasons and solutions for various challenges
- Close cooperation with other teams/Clients
- Chance to work for global clients
- Possibility to work in multinational environment (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
What we expect from you:
- Very good English and German (at least B2 level).
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00666201&src=JB-26824
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture