Equity Derivatives Sales Support - Post Trade Specialist (Temporary)
Are you a good communicator? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who will help us:
- set up structured products on Bloomberg, Telekurs (Bondfloor) and other systems
- monitor & notify our clients about product events
- process corporate actions when they arise
- make sure that price feeds are correctly reflected on the market
- support sales team in product issuance
- prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
- deal with ad hoc client requests
- you are willing to work on a fixed term contract
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Eximus Park (Zabierzow). We collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and Middle OfficeTeams located in Switzerland and EMEA to provide a suite of high quality tasks and services for the region. With our tasks and activities we directly impact clients of UBS in Switzerland and execute them with the highest level of diligence. This role involves a number of post trade and client supporting functions that are directly linked to the overall service quality and client experience we provide for Equity
Derivatives products traded in Switzerland.
Role is for 12 months contract
- hold a Bachelor degree preferably in banking, finance or other business related field
- excellent communicator and confident in dealing with peers and senior stakeholders in different locations
- able to work under pressure against a backdrop of issues with tight deadlines
- knowledge in dealing with derivatives market
- good English skills
- good Excel knowledge
- 1-2 years of similar experience - would be additional asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now: ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS