Data Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Are you highly organized with good technical and process documentation skills? Do you have a high attention to details? Do you know how to improve and automate existing processes? We’re looking for Data Analyst to:
- assist with gathering, cleansing and producing insight-ready datasets to Investment Bank clients
- build and execute processes to identify, escalate and resolve data quality issues in our client analytics platform
- participate in the design of solutions to automate data processing
You’ll be working in Zabierzow – Eximus Park as a part of UBS Evidence Lab Innovations. Our unique data-driven approach to investment research is revolutionizing the industry. We specialize in various analytical techniques including web harvesting, geospatial, social media, market research, and more.
Your team will help in the execution of primary research focused on underlying business drivers utilizing online and alternative data sets such a locations data, credit card transactions, and others.
- previously worked in a data oriented role with exceptional ability to analyze and manipulate data for ideally 1-3 years
- advanced Excel skills (knowledge of MS SharePoint would be an asset)
- strong analytical, creative and innovative approach to articulate and present findings
- very good written and communication skills in English
- experience in using BI Tools (Business Objects, Tableau) or languages such as SQL / Python would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on: ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS