BNY Mellon is an investment company and can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 36 countries and more than 100 markets.
Alternative Investment Servicing (AIS) Operations consist of variety of teams servicing functional areas such as Trade Capture, Middle Office, Reconciliation, Cash processing, FATCA and Documents Management. Teams assist the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration, follows procedures to complete day-to-day tasks.
Representative, Middle Office
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields. During first months of on-the job training you`ll be assigned to a buddy and be able to:
- Learn about market participants, such as executing broker, clearing house, prime broker, custodian.
- Understand a wide range of financial products, include, but not limited to; equities, options, contracts for difference (CFD’s), equity swaps, repurchase agreements, warrants, futures, forward contracts, bonds, interest rate swaps and credit default swaps.
- Understand trade life cycle.
- Cooperate with market participants worldwide.
- Cooperate with other AIS Operations departments all around the world.
- Use your English skills on a daily basis.
Being part of our Middle Office team your day-to-day tasks will be related, but not limited to:
- Support our internal and external clients.
- Monitoring all transactions from entry to settlement.
- Discrepancy investigation using information from different vendors.
- Reporting portfolio status to clients.
- Support cash flow activities.
If you like:
- Working in a group.
- Practice your English.
- Comparing information from different sources to make decisions.
- Develop your analytical skills.
- Working in dynamic work environment with exposure to deadlines.
- Working with Excel.
We are waiting for you!
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Ability to work under time pressure and deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical thinking.
- Able to resolve issues independently.
- Participation in projects & students organizations are additional asset.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location : Sagittarius Building ul. Sucha 2.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.