Finance & Accounting Process Specialist (French-speaker)
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Very good knowledge of French
- Good command of English
- Very good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to work independently
The Client you will cooperate with is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. Its brand portfolio includes more than 89 other leading U.S. brands and numerous category leaders around the world.
In Krakow center we are operating with financial services for the Client in all main financial towers (from disputes and collection through general ledger reconciliations to payments, invoice processing and procurement) providing delivery for our Client in 4 languages (Spanish/French/German/English).
The engagement is growing fast currently having over 50 members split into 4 teams
We are looking for an open minded new joiner willing to learn about O2C/P2P/R2R processes (we have roles for French-speakers in each of these areas) and would like to be part of fantastic delivery team.
Your tasks may include:
O2C dispute management:
- Check if customer paid correctly for the invoices.
- Identify discrepancies between customer payment, invoices and discounts - report if found.
- Prepare postings in SAP.
- Participate in calls with client (which lead to clear/resolve old issues on customer account)
- Prepare monthly reporting (eg. returned products, aging report)
- Perform Invoice Pre-Process-Manual
- Process PO Invoices
- Process Non-PO Invoices
- Process Manual Payments
- Replying to incoming queries via phone and e-mail
- Initiating contact with Vendors and other parties in order to solve queries
- Preparation of periodical reports within agreed timelines
- Analysis of the reports and taking action based on their content
- Preparation of any ad-hoc reports required by the Business
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Great atmosphere within the team: we always make sure fun can be found every day J
- Challenging and interesting job
- Opportunity to work in multinational team
What we offer
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.