Fund Product Controller
Do you have experience in fund administration business? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for a Fund Product Controller to:
- review and validate daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations (various fund types and jurisdictions)
- review and approve calculation of fees/expense caps and authorize for payment
- oversee the fund administrators to ensure the quality of the data and service
- identify gaps and continuously improve processes
- prepare NAV based reports
- monitor and review service level metrics and KPIs, escalating negative trends or issues
- manage and resolve exception breaks in reconciliation of positions and valuation of holdings.
You’ll be working in the Product Control team in Eximius Business Park, Zabierzów. The team is responsible for oversight and control of Funds and mandates, ensuring that operational standards provided by all external service providers meet all accounting/regulatory and service level agreement requirements. In this role you will work independently and also will have a chance to collaborate and interact with different internal/external teams involved in the business, including Tax Advisory, Portfolio Managers, Transfer Agent, Custodian and Auditors.
- previously worked within Fund Administration role for ideally 3 + years within finance sector
- detailed understanding of NAV calculation
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA knowledge desired) and Bloomberg
- fluent in English
- hold a university degree with a major in accounting, finance or economics.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS