Senior Investment Bank Broker Review Specialist
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- deliver regular reports, real time analyses and ad-hoc requests for stakeholders (including Senior Management)
- proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
- cooperate with Senior Management to better understands their needs; design and deliver interactive reports
- comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
- improve processes.
You will be working in the Broker Review team which is a part of Reporting and Analytics Services team in Zabierzow. Our team supports UBS Investment Bank’s Equities Services business.
We work closely with IT, regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering interpretation, analysis of feedback from clients on the firm’s performance as a Broker.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in business analytics and reporting or business management
- very good analytical, problem-solving and improvement skills;
- a university degree in an analytical field like mathematics, accounting, finance, information technology or similar field
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA would be additional asset)
- knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects, Tableau or Alteryx (would be a great asset).
- passionate about data analytics, business intelligence and management information;
- familiar with Investment Bank products and Financial Markets;
- demonstrable success with complex problem analysis and resolution, and handling multiple tasks simultaneously within agreed deadline;
- well organized, flexible person known for your "can-do" attitude when tackling daily tasks;
- comfortable with data, able to identify risks and opportunities and react accordingly;
- fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS