Junior Risk Control Ops Specialist (Risk Reporting Analysis and Data)
Would you like to become an expert in risk? Are you a good team player?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- run daily controls to ensure reliability of Market Risk systems and Risk Control effectiveness
- manage global production issues impacting Risk Systems and Risk Calculation
- collaborate with global teams to resolve issues related to the system update releases
- monitor data readiness and accuracy to insure proper Risk aggregation and reporting
- take part in operational calls with the global business stakeholders
- work with all business partners to continuously improve the processes
- participate in system testing activities
You’ll be working in the Market Risk Operations team in Krakow. Our role is to support Market Risk Officers within UBS as well as making sure UBS policies are followed across the globe and Risk is calculated in expected manner. We are global team and work closely with our colleagues in Nashville, Airoli and London.
- fluent English
- master's degree, preferably in a field related to Business or Finance
- experience in risk management
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills
- strong decision making skills and initiative
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel (VBA and macro skills are beneficial)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on: ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS