Financial Compliance Analyst
Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for Financial Compliance Analyst to:
– review vendor financials, contracts and Head Count reporting basing on our internal procedures
– ensure accurate data management and updates in the internal database
– contact employees and clients, help with data review
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk.
We support centralized process of financial management based on procedures. We take care of standardization and data accuracy, often independently fulfilling non-standard requests and solving complex problems.
We perform tasks involved in managing the outsourcing of processes from Vendor Relationship Management perspective. As a part of the Finance Outsourcing and Offshoring function, you will have an opportunity to work closely with Senior Management, Executive Sponsors, Vendor Relationship Managers and Vendor Staff. You’ll be working in Zabierzow, Eximius Business Park.
- experience in the similar position gained within an international working environment
- good knowledge of MS Excel (knowledge of MS Access and Tableau would be an asset)
- you re an excellent communicator in English
- proven ability to build and maintain successful relationships with senior management
- you are adaptable to work under pressure to strict deadlines and to deal with ad-hoc requests.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS