(Senior) Financial Reporting and Controlling Specialist
Are you a qualified financial specialist? Do you have the know-how to analyze financial data and prepare relevant financial information? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support us with the preparation of UBS's interim and annual Financial Statements in accordance with multi-GAAP requirements (IFRS, Swiss GAAP and Basel III Capital Adequacy)
- develop and maintain internal reporting products that serve as control and governance documentation for financial disclosures and regulatory filings
- perform analytical reviews on internal and external reporting products
- prepare commentaries for internal reports
- work closely with other finance teams globally to ensure delivery of robust financial information
- respond to ad-hoc requests related to new accounting requirements or technical changes.
You’ll be working in the Financial Accounting & Consolidation team in Group Accounting, Controlling and Policy, which is primarily located in Zurich and Noida, and is looking for further support in Krakow. We are responsible for the preparation and analysis of underlying information in the UBS Financial Statements, ensuring compliance with IFRS, Swiss GAAP and other relevant requirements and consistently aiming to achieve best in class financial reporting. We are also responsible for the preparation of Group and standalone regulatory filings, including those related to capital adequacy and liquidity and funding, to our primary regulators FINMA and the SNB, as well as establishment of internal accounting control documentation for senior management.
– a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field
– 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry
– excellent MS Office skills and the ability to work with a complex global data pool; SAP BW knowledge is a plus
– strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills
– very good communication skills with the ability to work in an international environment with global teams
– fluent in English, German knowledge is an advantage
– reliable and methodical, with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems and learn from experience
– proactive and flexible with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
– eager to design insights into, control, and deliver financial data and service stakeholders as per their demands.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS