P2P Finance and Accounting Process Specialist with Dutch
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Minimum a year of experience in the P2P area
- Fluent English and very good Dutch
- Ability to analyze end to end processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good customer service skills and client-focused attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
For our New Client in Katowice Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team with the option to take part in the transition of P2P processes and to help in building a new team. The scope involved covers processes: AP (AP Invoice processing, AP payments, T&E and Help Desk).
- Verifies and timely processes financial data through the different tools and systems
- Effectively communicates with clients
- Reconciles customer accounts (invoices) and has good attention to detail
- Establishes and maintains a good relationship with clients at all levels
- Continually strives to identify opportunities to simplify, standardize and improve processes
- Proactively shares knowledge and best practices
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client satisfaction
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs
- Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters
- Helps the team improve efficiency
- Makes sure the procedures are understood and being followed by other team members
Capgemini is growing! You have the opportunity to join an international team which is focused on independent people, eager for new challenges and professional development in the area of finance and accounting. The most important for us is cooperative and friendly atmosphere in daily work.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.