BNY Mellon is an investment company and can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 36 countries and more than 100 markets.
Global Risk Solutions (GRS) provides innovative and integrated solutions as a leading global provider of performance measurement, analytics and attribution services to Multi National, Corporate, Insurance, Investment Manager and Local Authority/Government clients, pension funds and consultants. The team has responsibility for timely and accurate reporting for a range of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing accounting and outsourcing affiliates. We report on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or ad-hoc basis and our services are accessed via the internet, desktop or customized hardcopy reports. We also provide regulatory reporting as part of a BNY Mellon service provided to clients in certain markets.
Intermediate Representative, Client Reporting/Performance
Provide high quality performance, attribution and risk statistics services to external and internal clients, ensuring output is accurate and delivered within pre-defined deadlines.
- Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy and quality of reports based on client specific deadlines.
- Work closely with internal teams, external suppliers and other parties to provide a continuous high level of client service, with pro-active client dealings and prompt turnaround and tracking of queries and resolution of issues.
- Provide effective communication of all work undertaken. Keeping management fully updated regarding any service delays or client issues by escalating promptly and providing supporting information as required.
- Action and monitor ad-hoc client requests through relationship managers and directly as appropriate. Track effort and monitor to successful resolution.
- Conduct change management activities (e.g. new benchmarks, fund restructures etc).
- Actively maintain accurate client information, documentation and procedures.
- Proactively identify efficiencies and improvements to existing processes and procedures.
- A basic understanding of Investment Performance Measurement.
- Familiarity in the preparation of analytical or financial reports or numerical data.
- Excellent numerical skills, with accurate manipulation, analysis and checking of figure work.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office products, in particular manipulating Excel spreadsheets. Utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Experience working with large and complex databases and an ability to understand how they function/interact.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Finance/Statistics/Maths related experience or degree is preferred.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15.
- Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.