BPO Global Reporting Expert
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Education background in Accounting/Economics
- 2 - 3 years of experience in reporting/controlling department or in accounting
- Good English both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Proactive approach
- Very good communication skills
We are looking for a candidate who would like to join Global Business Services Controlling and Reporting Team as a Reporting Expert performing also the tasks in area of financial controlling. The person filling this position will be responsible for monthly controlling, forecast and budget preparation for Business Services Central Cost (global functions). Also this person will help on reporting of actual and forecasts for BPO entities into HFM and preparing various reports based on actual and forecasted results reported by entities in BIP system.
- Central Costs (BU) controlling – budgeting, forecasting in cooperation with budget owners, reporting and controlling over BU Central Costs.
- Checking monthly results and spending made or planned by Central Costs budget owners versus budget.
- Preparing the reports and comments required by Group Finance for quarterly close, i.e. revenue analysis by sectors, FTE's onshore / offshore analysis.
- Participation in reporting actual and forecasted results for BPO entities in BIP and HFM – main reporting tool: P&L, FTE's, HC, AR and some other BS positions
- Controlling over quality of data reported by BPO entities in BIP and HFM
- Participation in period closing activities
- Checking correctness of entry for all entities, ensuring that they are in line with BIP.
- Explaining and correcting any variances between BIP and HFM
- Other ad hoc requests.
- We are Global Controlling and Reporting Team responsible for Business Services reporting and consolidation of all Business Services worldwide entities results, as well as global function controlling.
- What’s defining us: global exposure and cooperation with senior stakeholders (Budget holders, CFO).
- Meet with us and learn more!
What we offer
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.