Finance & Accounting R2R Process Expert
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- R2R process knowledge (at least 2-3 years)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Flexibility and focus on details
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of German language would be an asset
- Good Customer Service skills and client focus attitude
Main purpose of this role is to provide excellent F&A service in RTR area, keep deadlines and KPIs. In case of Team Leader absence replacing him as well as supporting the team with the process knowledge.
- Provide the services in F&A area to the Client by managing and processing documents in R2R area
- Look for process improvements
- Responsible for: Journal Entries, fixed Asset, Cost Accounting, Close Sub Ledgers, Reconciliation, Close General Ledger, Financial, Statutory & Regulatory Reporting, Tax Reporting
- Take part in internal audit of RtR processes
- Close cooperation with Team Leader, Process Managers and Client
- Ability to train new joiners
- Continuous Improvement to increase efficiency but also to assure the best quality
- Team Leader’s back-up
No problem is too big if you have good mates around you who are always willing to support you. And this is what our Team is. Supportive people, experts sitting next to you who always have a good solution, or they will help you to find one. Team mates who create a family’s atmosphere in a work place celebrating bunch of nonbusiness occasions like birthdays, wedding etc. Everyone matters here. When it comes to the business, you will have great opportunity to learn new things, develop your skills and be important part of the end to end finance process.
What we offer
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Possibility to work from home
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.