Who we're looking for
We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, trustworthy and “make it happen” attitude candidates to join ourDeloitte Finevare Team.
- Student or Graduate of Finance, Banking or Quantitative Sciences
- General knowledge of finance and banking
- Knowledge of SQL / credit risk related subjects would be an advantage
Your future role
As a member of Finevare Team your scope of responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of deliverables supporting development and implementation process (i.e. functional specifications, requirements description, release notes)
- Testing of Finevare, including preparation of test cases
- Preparation and update of statuses, summaries, minutes of meetings
- Analysis of calculation errors and clients’ issues
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Finevare (http://finevare.com) is a comprehensive software solution to support banks in IFRS compliance and credit risk evaluation process. It is mostly dedicated to calculate provisions for financial assets and recognize interest revenue under IFRS and local accounting standards.
Finevare Team is responsible for the design, development and implementation of Finevare.