Process Expert/Business Analyst
Lokalizacja: Kraków, Katowice
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- At least 5 years financial experience (P2P/C2C/R2A)
- Experience in sales/transition of processes as an asset
- Experience in cooperation with Clients
- Fluent English
- Very good presenting & communication skills, ability to work in the team
- Ability to work in an independent, systematic and structured manner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We are looking for Process Subject Matter Experts who are willing to change their career path to become Technology Manager (Business Analyst). The candidates will handle deployments of platforms, being technology managers and consultants for market application in the area of PTP, CTC and RTA.
- Drive technology design workshops with client
- Gather and document requirements for the application
- Configure or oversee the system configuration
- Run trainings for the end user
The Technology Manager will be also responsible for creating and presenting the sales offer to our clients, including system demo and commercial elements.
Technology Consulting team is developing various tools among our external clients and engagements, supporting Automation driven Business Transformation. We are looking for candidates to handle deployments of platforms, being technology managers and consultants for market application in the area of PTP, CTC and RTA.
What we offer
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.