Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- High technical and analytical skills and learning capabilities
- Knowledge and experience in finance and accounting in at least one of the areas: O2C/P2P/R2R
- Good English (B2 level)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Oracle would be an asset
- Systematic, well organized, focused on details
- Very good communication skills to efficiently interact with various stakeholders
- Quick thinking, reliable and able to multitask and meet own deadlines and by the team
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage small team
- Supporting CashCube application and Change Management process
- Liaising with clients to gather requirements and documenting the process
- Performing internal testing, conducting UAT and providing support during the go-live and hypercare period
- Operational communication with clients
- Proposing improvements to the CashCube application and process
- Managing CashCube support team
- Organizing work of the team and setting priorities
- Delivery according to SLA
We are not focused only on work at our working place. Maintaining a great atmosphere within our teams has always been a key focus for us, that is why we have created the Chill Out Room! That’s the place where you can take a nap or coffee with your colleagues, rest, take a massage !! or even compete in virtual world on Play Station or play table football!
We know how to have a laugh, we share cakes and sweets with each other whenever there is a reason to celebrate. Sometimes we also meet after work to have some fun together in a more relaxed atmosphere. It can be a small team integration event or a big engagement party organized once a year in a pleasant area.
What we offer
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.