Vendor Relation Management Analyst
Do you value partnership? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks in parallel? Do you have strong PMO and analytical skills linked to sourcing experience? We’re looking for a motivated candidate to support our Vendor Relationship Management team for Professional Services who will:
• Maintain tracker of topics across suppliers portfolio and maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Run daily market screening across our suppliers portfolio and share latest news with the Vendor Relationship Management (reports and regular vendor communication)
• Run analysis on multi-vendor portfolio (e.g. deal pipeline, sourcing, spend, performance, resource utilization, rank mapping) and validate it in conjunction with internal contract managers and compliance procedures
• Support the implementation of performance management (Net Promotor Score) and run analysis
• Support to organize management, operational, and ad hoc meetings with internal and external stakeholders and answer ad-hoc vendor related questions
• Support RFx events in all tasks along the sourcing value chain (e.g. support in defining the supplier list, defining evaluation criteria, review RFx, assure deliverables and output is defined, SLAs and KPIs are listed, assess the supplier feedback)
• Review, analyse and process vendor data and monitor vendor spend against spend objectives and targets
• Analyse trend information and present conclusions
• Produce tailored vendor portfolio reports for internal stakeholders and regular vendor communication
• Oversee supplier related topics e.g. Mandatory Trainings and escalate whenever needed.
You will be working in the Professional Service Team for Consulting Services in Poland which supports the strategic, commercial, managerial and operational relationship with professional service providers across UBS. The team is part of Supplier Management within Supply Chain organization, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of sourcing professionals. The team supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
• Finished studies and got up to 4 years' work experience in PMO, vendor management, sourcing and compliance within the financial services industry
• Experience in the implementation of Performance Management especially with Net Promotor Score
• Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
• Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus.
• Proficiency with MS Office especially Excel and data analysis
• Comfortable to adapt and high standard communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders globally
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage/deliver to deadlines.
• Eager to learn, highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude.
• Detail orientated with structured, organised, methodical planning skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS