Internship in Equity Research Team
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you like research and analysis of financial data? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
– analyze, interpret and forecast global sector industry trends
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
– respond to ad-hoc requests.
You’ll be working in the Equity Research team in Krakow, Czerwone Maki Street. Our role is to assist the Research Analysts in London in analysis, forecasting companies' results and valuation of the Technology Hardware sector. We provide our clients with fundamental analysis of equities listed on global markets.
Your paid internship will last 5 months, based on 40 hours per week.
- understanding of financial valuation and financial statements
- very good Excel skills
- strong attention to details
- ability to spot trends in financial data
- inquisitive and questioning mindset
- experienced in similar role is preferred but not required
- organized and able to work independently
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- fluent in English
- eager to learn
- a team player.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS