Internship in Payments Team with Italian
Are you looking for new challenges in a recognized worldwide financial institution? Are you motivated and bright person? We are looking for someone like this to:
– Execute payment orders and cash related services in a correct and timely manner
– Act as a competent partner for payments and cash management matters for UBS internal and external partners
– Handle inquiries around payments and cash management products and processes
You’ll be working in a newly established Payments team in Wroclaw which is highly motivated to ensure a best possible service for our clients and stakeholders. In particular you will gain the knowledge about Bank industry.
Your paid internship will last 6 months, with a possibility of extension based on 30-40 hours/week.
- Student status or university degree
- Analytical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good Excel knowledge
- Attention to details
- motivated, self-directed
- fluent in English language, both spoken and written
- Italian language would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS