Who we're looking for
- Student of IT technology (at least II year);
- Good knowledge of IT issues;
- General knowledge about IT infrastructure;
- High motivation to develop competences and interests;
- English – communicative level;
- General knowledge of at least one relevant area among, e.g.:Windows Servers or Linux Servers or VMware or Azure administration would be an advantage;
- Verbal and written interpersonal communication skills;
- Collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy.
Your future role
- Continuously monitoring IT technology, systems and applications with emphasis on their availability and performance. This includes communications circuits, cloud resources, LAN/WAN systems, routers, switches, firewalls and VoIP systems and applications;
- Providing timely response and 1st level resolution to all incidents, outages and performance issues;
- Categorizing issues for escalation to appropriate specialized technical teams;
- Recognizing, identifying and prioritizing incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organizational policies and operational impact;
- Escalating to senior staff for assessing root causes;
- Collecting and reviewing performance reports for various systems, and reporting trends in performance to senior technical staff to help them predict future issues or outages;
- Documenting all actions in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Notifying customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status;
- Working with internal and external technical and service teams to create and/or update knowledge base articles;
- Continuous improvement of monitoring and alerting systems.
- Proactively identify and respond to events impacting IT systems and applications;
- Cooperate with Incident Management during high and critical events;
- Provide high quality support to other technical IT teams within Deloitte Central Europe;
- Prepare guides and documentation.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop and broaden technical skills;
- Working in a dynamic, international business service firm environment;
- Possibility to work on systems development;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion;
About DeloitteDeloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Network Operations & Systems Administration team operates key infrastructure such as Deloitte data centers, servers – both physical and virtual, backup systems. It takes care of the network spanning 18 countries and dozens of offices.