Internship in Project Management Office
Would you like to gain extensive project management experience in a corporate, fast paced environment ? Here is the opportunity. During the internship you would be exposed to the following tasks:
- maintain and update project management reporting tools
- support and coordinate project management tasks (Quality Control checks, RAID & RAG Reporting)
- project financials and accruals management reporting
- update resource actuals/ forecasts and monthly reconciliation
- support ad-hoc clean-up and bulk modification requests in SharePoint database
- assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
- ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required.
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hour week.
You don't have to show us previous experience but if you have, it's an asset.
- very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- strong analytical skills and attention to details
- very good organizational and time-management skills
You are :
- delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS