Internship in Accounting Department
As an Intern, you will be joining the in-house corporate accounting department in one of the best engineering companies. You will become a member of Accounts Payable or Project Accounting team and you will take first steps of your career under a supervision and with support of experienced Accountants.
Your responsibilities will depend on which team you will join within our Accounting Department and will include:
• Supporting your team in identifying process improvement opportunities
• Preparation of simple financial analysis and conducting ad-hoc reporting, as needed
• Issuing and reviewing or processing invoices
• Contacting other departments, outside vendors and clients to resolve cross-functional pending items
• Supporting Accounting Department on everyday basis
• Status of a student of Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Banking
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
• Availability to work 30 or preferably 35+ hours per week
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Previous professional experience in accounting or in an international work environment
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively organize and prioritize the workload
• 3 months' paid internship (contract of services) with the possibility of extension in our office at 31 Marii Konopnickiej street in Kraków.
• A unique opportunity to work closely and directly with experienced Accountants
• Internal trainings, possibility to get familiar with Oracle system and other accounting software.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic, growing team.
• Great working atmosphere!
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit www.jacobs.com
To apply please go to: https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=ACC0000BJ&src=INTINTSEO
JacobsZobacz wszystkie oferty Jacobs