Pricing Specialist with French
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Experience in finance g. project controlling, financial analysis or business analysis,
- Good understanding of general financial aspects like revenue recognition, cash flow, P&L components,
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English,
- Fluent spoken and written French,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel,
- Very good analytical skills,
- Can-do attitude and problem solving approach,
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in dynamic environment,
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willing to travel internationally (But limited travel involved – up to 5%)
The role of Pricing Specialist is to advice the bid team of potential pricing & financing mechanisms that could help win the deal. We are responsible for preparing pricing to potential external clients in close cooperation with sales executives, legal departments and solution teams.
- Supporting the bid team in selling profitable business,
- Engaging in reviewing, drafting, marking up contracts and commercial documents,
- Working closely with Sales, Legal, Delivery, HR and other members of the bid team as appropriate to mitigate potential risks and find best solutions for arising issues,
- Preparing P&L and Cash Flow metrics for the deal,
- Participating in deal review process, presenting the financial part of the deal to CFO’s with the purpose to get financial approval for the deal,
- Assuring that a comprehensive handover is provided to the ongoing delivery team,
- Filling in customized Client’s pricing templates in line with what management has approved
We are not focused only on work at our working place. Maintaining a great atmosphere within our teams has always been a key focus for us, that is why we have created the Chill Out Room! That’s the place where you can take a nap or coffee with your colleagues, rest, take a massage !! or even compete in virtual world on Play Station or play table football !!
We know how to have a laugh, we share cakes and sweets with each other whenever there is a reason to celebrate. Sometimes we also meet after work to have some fun together in a more relaxed atmosphere. It can be a small team integration event or a big engagement party organized once a year in a pleasant area.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.