VBA Developer (Transition Tools & Technology)
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to take care of business? Do you want to build up your knowledge around the outsourcing lifecycle? We’re looking for someone who is interested in:
- data gathering, tabulation, manipulation and visualization
- process automation through VBA code development
- root cause analysis and graphical visualization of data
- interaction, coordination and liaising with stakeholders
- performing regular and ad-hoc complex reporting tasks.
Your day to day work will include understanding data that exist in our transition and outsourcing database and reports portfolio. You will be responsible for performing analysis and technical code development for reports and process automation using VBA.
You’ll be working in the Transition Tools & Technology team based in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). You will join the Group Sourcing, Transition area that is responsible for outsourcing/transition process execution. Here you will have an opportunity to engage your organizational and teamwork skills with team members located all over the world.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- technical skillset: proficient in MS Office especially Access and advanced Excel (writing macros in VBA is a must), PowerPoint, Word
- Tableau data visualization is a plus
- excellent communication skills – ability to interact well with the onshore clients
- ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
- excellent analytical and data reporting skills
- ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple clients
- prior experience of working with int ernational clients is desired
- a university degree.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. An d we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS