Team Lead with Hebrew (Payroll)
What will you do:
- End to End understanding of activities performed for assigned Client
- In-depth understanding of Payroll processes supported by Accenture for different geographies
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Perform audits of Key Controls executed by team to ensure accurate execution
- Provide team members with a clear sense of direction and understanding of each others' responsibilities including succession planning
- Ensure a robust measurement system to substantiate performance evaluation of team members, recognizes and rewards individual and team accomplishments
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent English and Hebrew
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Positive and effective work relationships with clients
- Drive Organizational initiatives to maximize client profit
- Drives activities to meet requirements (e.g., timelines, quality, and costs) & does whatever is needed to complete the task on time and error free.
- Knowledge of Workflow management tool – CRM, WQM, Siebel will be an advantage
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Please apply online: https://tas-accenture.taleo.net/careersection/10240/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=00667315&src=JB-26824
AccentureZobacz wszystkie oferty Accenture