Fund Product Controller
Do you have experience in fund administration business? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like that :
- review and validate daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations
- review and sign off on financial statements
- review and approve calculation of fees/expense caps and authorize for payment
- manage and resolve exception breaks in reconciliation of positions and valuation of holdings
- perform shadow accounting of advisors book of records to official third party administrator records.
You’ll be working in the Product Control team in Kraków. The team is responsible for oversight and control of Funds and mandates, ensuring that operational standards provided by all external service providers meet all accounting/regulatory and service level agreement requirements. In this role you will work independently and also will have a chance to collaborate and interact with different internal/external teams involved in the business, including Tax Advisory, Portfolio Managers, Transfer Agent, Custodian and Auditors.
- a university degree with a major in accounting, finance or economics
- prior exposure to Fund Administration
- strong knowledge of the financial services industry is required and knowledge of regulatory environment is an advantage
- a detailed understanding NAV calculation and Fund reporting requirements
- strong communication skills
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook and Bloomberg terminals.
- fluent in English
- methodical, accurate, with strong attention to detail
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease)
- highly motivated with can-do attitude
- well organized and possess good people/communication skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people., Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS