Senior Project Management Office Specialis
Are you experienced in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Are you interested in project management? We are looking for someone like that who can:
•maintain and update project management reporting tools
•support and coordinate project management tasks (Quality Control checks, RAID & RAG Reporting)
•project financials and accruals management reporting
•update resource actuals/ forecasts and monthly reconciliation
•support ad-hoc clean-up and bulk modification requests in SharePoint database
•assure initial quality on received data inputs based on given guidelines
•ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported and escalated as required.
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). The PMO team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
• bachelor or master degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or related analytical field
• 3 to 7 years of work experience within PMO area
• very good written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• delivery focused, strong hands-on and independent, pro-active personality
• strong analytical skills and attention to details
• very good organizational and time-management skills.
• experienced in project management or quality control
• able to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from management and financial data
• experience in SharePoint administration and data bases creation
• knowledge of Visual Basic for Application.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS