Financial Analyst with German (CFO Advisory)
Can you communicate in English and understand German? Are you interested in Personal Banking?
We are looking for someone who will help us with:
- performing analyses for Personal Banking unit in Switzerland such as monthly estimates, sourcing, analyzing / validating and commenting of monthly results
- performing ad-hoc requests and deep dive analysis to provide financial result transparency and insights beyond standard reporting
- preparing complex presentations of findings and recommendations for Personal Banking Management
- maintaining reference data of the organizational structure for the Personal Banking unit
- building a strong network across the Finance organization and with business partners to ensure flow of information along the value chain.
You will be working in Personal Banking Finance team serving the largest retail bank in Switzerland. Your team will be based in Zurich and you will support them together with colleagues remotely from Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). Team language is German.
- experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking - would be an asset
- knowledge of financial industry with basic understanding of a bank's P&L and Balance Sheet
- good knowledge of English and intermediate of German
- strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and readiness of mind
- very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- knowledge of SAP business warehouse, management information systems or Hyperion Essbase would be an asset.
- proactive, flexible and self-motivated person, able to deliver efficiently high quality results under time pressure.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS