Management Information System Analyst
Do you like to support our weekly and monthly report production team? Do you like to understand the main drivers within the management reporting environment of Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate?
We are looking for someone who can:
• drive and monitor the daily, weekly and monthly production process
• pro-actively solve and communicate any issues and challenges as well as closely cooperate with main clients and data providers
• ensure quality and timeliness of the reporting environment Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate
• be a focal point for escalations for process issues and communication point across all stakeholders.
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management and Switzerland Reporting Environment team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park / Eximius Park). We are responsible for producing various financial and non-financial data marts/cubes for ad-hoc reporting and a wide range of standard reporting towards the Business units. These reports cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products.
• degree in Finance/Economics or similar field
• experience in related financial reporting, planning and analytics experience
• reporting and reporting production experience as well as proven process and data quality management experience
• the ability to work on weekends (occasionally through the year, on a quarterly basis)
• the ability to work on shift patterns (8.00 – 16:30 and 15:30 – 24:00) - on a quarterly basis
• proficient at MS Excel
• familiar with other reporting tools like Business Object/ Cognos, Hyperion Essbase - will be an asset
Fluent in English (German is a plus).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS