Credit and Collections Specialist with French
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
Market analysis, HR, finance and accounting, supply chain, transformations, intelligent automation or knowledge management? Those areas have no secret for us! We work in Business Services and we use 30 languages in our international team – we have people of 60 nationalities. Join our team!
- Advanced French and very good English skills are required
- Client-focused attitude
- Ability to build trust and relationships with French customers
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Proactive approach
- Manages own AR portfolio of French customers
- Responsible for achieving cash collection and ageing targets as per agreed SLA
- Supports cash application team with the proper and timely cash allocation
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with 3rd party customers
- Coordinates and documents dispute case resolution, if necessary escalates to meet the agreed deadline for resolution
Maintaining a good atmosphere within our team and nice work environment has always been a key focus for us. Meetings and events after work organized not only within Finance Team but also with Supply Chain and HRO Teams integrates all Team Members and we feel like a friends and one big family not only co-workers. We know how to have fun, we share cakes and sweets – there is always good reason to celebrate. Joining our team, you will also join our family.
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to start working within Credit, Collections and Dispute area for our client in France. The purpose of the role is to be a member of the Delivery team.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.Zobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.